Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Saturday, August 09, 2008

An encouraging blog

Haha, sorry everyone, my posts have all been emo emo posts. Besides, this blog was originally and still is an 'emo' blog anyway.

I shan't say I'll make my posts less emotional, neither will I expect anyone to sympathize =)

But you CAN EMPATHIZE, haha. If you don't know what the difference is, go look it up!


Nothing really the interesting in my blog really, no pictures, a blog that is still at its preliminary stages. But let this be a blog where anyone can encourage each other in the love of Jesus Christ, whether by posting in my cbox, or leaving comments..

So here it is, the encouragement blog!




PS. Anyone who reads this blog I have specially invited, so don't worry, it's not a public blog hehe

No comments: