Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Fruits!

Yesterday was just gruesome. With fruits!! We had pesta buah-buahan in our college( KOLEJ Ibu Zain) last night. My first impression when I saw the publicity notice on the toilet door was, "Ah, they're going to sell fruits at a cheaper price that's all. I'm not to free to go buy them. Besides, I've got assignments, tutorials and lab reports to finish up on." Incidentally, I was writing my lab report in the college lobby when a faculty-mate invited me to the pesta buah-buahan which was less than 100m away..

I TELL YOU, I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EATEN
FREE
DURIANS, RAMBUTANS, & MANGOSTEENS!!!
Ok, maybe that wasn't so encouraging. So???? It definitely took my mind off my studies and working! I had so much durian(bear in mind they WERE SWEET) I felt so warm even after I took a cold bath. So many free fruits!!! Must have been rm100 of durians in my tummy that night.
Racist remark: Now I know why the malays are so happy all the time. Fully sponsored fruits from the loving government..
Haha, I'm staying in Ibu Zain Residential College next year. You should too! Free fruits!

No comments: