Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Mid Semester Exams

  1. Just one day to go, I have not even read half my syllabus for one third of my subjects yet. That means I'm only 1/6 prepared!!!! 28 HOURS TO GO!
  2. And then I wonder if it's just my lazy nature that makes me procrastinate with my work. How does one differentiate between 'taking a break' and 'lazing around'? OK, maybe for some people out there, it is quite a clear cut difference. But I can't seem to find that fine line. Where is it?
  3. Or maybe I AM just too busy, too many things for my little hands to handle. And then I struggle with the thought that maybe I'm not believing that I can handle all these responsibilities simultaneously. One can commit to everything, but not be focused in all of it. Should I take a break? Step down from responsibilities?
  4. Or maybe my mind is just in a mess because of all that's happened in the past few months. Too messy a mess in my mind eats up a lot of my time when I think about things, or does it not? I'm so worried in making the right decisions to get myself out of the mess that sometimes throws me deeper into it.
  5. Or maybe it's my spiritual walk. Missing my appointments with God? Too sleepy to get up in the morning to fulfil my devotions? Or I'm being overly noisy that I can't hear my God speak.
OF COURSE, these are just possibilities my mind has thought of in the past 10 minutes. Care to pick which you think fits you most, in YOUR troubled times?
Regardless, the answer and solution to your troubled times remains simple, just that we fail to remember it sometimes. The answer: Absolute trust in God.

Trust in the LORD your God with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Prov 3:5-6

No comments: