Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Monday, August 11, 2008

Stop worrying. Start trusting.

Wait? How long more? I just gotta wait. I'm worried.
I gotta wait for God to His work in His timing. Always been taking matters into my own hands, thinking I've got it all under control. Then You step in and show how foolish my seemingly assuring plans are. You never cease to amaze me , God.
Gotta keep pushing hard.. gotta keep pressing into You.
Gotta focus on what's ahead of me now.. not what has been left behind.
Gotta stop worrying. Gotta start trusting. Gotta remain in You. Gotta give you all praise.

Gotta get this passion for Jesus to replace my desire to worry about my own problems. I will not turn back and worry about my past. I will look forward to see how I can glorify His name.

What happened to your passion for Jesus?
Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in my heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
Jeremiah 20:9

What happened to living by faith?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.
Prov 3:5-6



Difficulties last only a while, but God's care for you is eternal!
Stop worrying about your own problem, about how you're going to get over it. Start looking around and see how insignificant your problem is as compared to the millions of lives that won't enter heaven just because you were so caught up with your own issues!

No comments: