Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Out of Grace?

LORD,
It's been a few months. Will things get better? Have things gotten better? I don't know myself. This fear. I've tried running away. I've tried facing it. I've tried hiding. Yet I feel just as afraid as ever.

I don't know how much more of myself I can handle. You said patience, time and time again. It's clear that patience is the key. It's like the whole world is telling me to wait. And yet, I'm not hanging in there that well, LORD. I'm not sure if I can wait anymore. My mind is digging my soul for answers.

Where are You, Father? I'm lost. Find me LORD, for I can't find You with my own strength.
Simply because I'm human, a human with

Trust that's wearing thin,
Hope that's hanging low,
Courage that's seeping away,
Weakness that want's to wield me,
Fear that's gripping tight,
and a messed up, inadequate, life.

Yet in spite of a cruel circumstance, I know I'll never run out of Your grace that keeps me going. And I've got You to call on anytime.
LORD, I know You won't leave me in this dump. Help me out soon, God.

Your loved one,
Me.

No comments: