Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

PraisE

Where can I go, everywhere I turn, I find no peace, no rest, no salvation?
My enemies come upon me on all sides, I have nowhere to run. Except upwards.


And then I look to You, high and lifted up, dwelling in the praises of Your renown.
And then I realise there's no place else I'd rather be then right there amongst them.
And then I decide to shut those troubled thoughts, open my heart, unseal my lips.
And then I lift my hands, amidst all of the confusion, the struggle, the pain.

And then You look to me from above, with mercy and love.
And then You tell me there's no place You'd rather have me be, than with You.
And then You remind me to wait, and keep looking to You.
And then You stretch forth Your mighty hand to lift me out of my circumstance.



Praise: Live it! It's powerful, it works, and it's for you and me!

No comments: