Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Die-scipline

"owwww..... " David wails, his echoes resounding in the hallway...

It really hurts. UKM has a dentist, which of course is booked for the next 6 months.. =S.

25'000 students and 1 dentist, what do you expect?! =)
Gonna try to make an appointment at Aaron's parents' dental clinic.

Sure hope my tooth/gum-ache ain't going to interrupt my studies. Math paper on Monday!


I once told God, "Teach me self-control, because I can't learn it on my own". This is probably a result. With this toothache, I cut down alot on my syndrome's symptoms such as.. well, there are too many to describe at this moment. Not to mention other bad habits as well. But discipline from God is harsh! Gotta be careful what we ask God for. ESPECIALLY when it comes to disciplining us.

God's discipline may or may not be easy on you, but you JUST KNOW you're going to walk out of his 'discipline room' CHANGED. I mean, it's God Almighty we're talking about! OF COURSE his discipline is going to make you a better person.

LORD, teach me how to persevere in this time of teaching, to endure and still keep my eyes open to what you want me to learn. I know you won't let me handle stuff beyond what I can handle. That's why I am always confident I'll walk out of all my tough situations a better person.


PRAISE You in ALL SITUATIONS.

No comments: