Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Who am I?

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapour in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
------------------------------------------Casting Crowns---

Where are you finding your identity today?

What determines the sculpture of you?
Who defines you?
Is your life concentric around one person?


Remembering that we are His, can be a struggle at times. How frail we humans are.
Yet, from our frailty, we see His grace more and more.
Remember that we belong to Him =) God Bless You today.

Psalm 139:17-18

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.

No comments: