Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Conversation

David: It's been a while, LORD. What do I do next? Is it just my fleshly emotions toying around with me again? Is it time to move in?

GOD: Honor Me with the promise you'd made to Me and I will honor you in return.

David: *oh man tahan tahan* aiya why did I go make that promise. ok lor.

I promised GOD I'd commit the next 1 1/2 years to refrain from entering a relationship, to serve Him and wait for a sign at the end of it. Sometimes I wonder if I've made that commitment on a foolish premise. Either way, already promised, so no turning back.

2 comments:

H.J. said...

Haha. A promise is a promise. And a promise to God is no joke. Stick to it. There's nothing to regret from that and it will surely be well.

Liz said...

Well, I think that you know the reason as to why you made that promise to God. It's tough to stick to it. But once it's made, keep it. God keeps His promises, therefore we should do all we can to keep ours. God knows when we struggle, and He understands. But you can do it :)

Take this time to just focus on loving Him and loving yourself. And also focusing on what you want from a future relationship and how you can make a relationship grow.

Whatever it is, God knows, God understands. :P