Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You are GOD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.


As surely as the sun will rise, You're there. You're watching. You're teaching me to be still in the storm, to know that You alone are God.

It's always easy to say that I'll trust and obey you in all circumstances, but it's a whole different level to actually do likewise.

LORD, I'm studying and studying, and my spirit is not calm. Help me, LORD. Save me from my own folly to think that I can excel in my studies with my own ability. If I am weak now, make me more weak, that your grace might be more than sufficient for me, and that I cannot boast of myself, but boast of Your greatness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished my thermodynamics paper, that I have been studying for. Theoretically, I have no reason to be worried about my studies except that I'm relying on my own strength. Perhaps it's time to let go. Always having difficulty letting go of my studies to God. Maybe I think I can do a better job. Let's hope not.

I told GOD just some 15 hours ago(earlier portion of this post) that I want to be made weaker. Indeed I was. I felt like a complete nut during the paper. But somehow, I managed to get most of the questions done.

LORD, all in all, this week is a hectic week, but nothing compared to the blood you were sweating when you were facing your hour of destiny. Help me to learn from you and to trust and obey the Father just as you have done. I praise You.

No comments: