Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is my surrender

God, why LORD. Why, why, why. It did not turn out as I expected. Why, I thought it was over. After a long wait, is 'this' the progress that has been made? I know time heals things, but does time leave a scar too?

I want to see results. I want answers. I want this. I want that. I just am so confused LORD. I wish things could be the way it used to be before anything started out. But You didn't allow that wish to come to pass, or maybe not yet. I always want to control my surroundings, always wishing for it to go my way. And every time I control the situation, it spins out of control. How fallible are my plans! LORD, take control once again. I'll give everything back to You. Past present and future belong to You alone. I'm giving it all back to You.

You promise to do good to me,
You promise never to leave me,
You promise never to forsake me,

therefore in each of these promises I wait upon You, for You cannot go back on Your promises, for that will discredit You, that will question Your faithfulness. You are indeed punctual with all things. Forgive my unfaithfulness and distrust. Not a moment too early, not a moment too late is Your redemption. Just help me remember that with my heart, Holy Spirit. Praise You Jesus, Praise You.


Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of the earth
will grow strangely dim
in the light of His glory and grace

No comments: