Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Saturday, November 07, 2009

**Poof**

Hmm, sometimes when I'm bored, and always right before bedtime, you do a magical appearance within the recesses of my brain. **Poof!!** No idea why, but you just pop up. As my mind's eye sees you, then my mind's lips will kind of smile. Just the kind of smile I want to drop off at your doorstep where you live. I would want to tell you at that very instant, that the smile carries a message, "Hi I thought of you today. I wondered yesterday if you were doing okay. And I hope that tomorrow I'll think of you again."

Aiyo, it's your fault I can't treat my pillow and bolster as cushions, pretending those things were you. Meant to help me sleep, but inadvertently became reminders of you. So I end up lying awake longer than usual, every night. You; the dream that makes we want to stay asleep. Maybe the doctors ought to add these to reasons for insomnia.


I wonder if I suddenly appear in your mind too, sometimes.
Sigh, this love leaves me bleeding, this love won't leave me alone.
I don't have enough blood to spill for you.
Wish I do, but reality reflects that I don't.
At least not yet. The groans and pains of waiting.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oohhhh. Sape? XD

David Leong Kin Ming said...

suatu organisma vertebra yang berdarah panas la...

Unknown said...

ehem ehem.. macam kenal ja..hehe apuuu~ sleep lar.. think so much.. and she is not ur pillows or bolster k.. hehee