Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hypocritical Christians

If I can't lay down my life now, I may never be able to lay down my life anymore.
If I can't pick up my cross today, I will most likely not pick up my cross tomorrow
If I can't do what God want's me to do now, I may miss out on it forever.
When you compare 50 more years on earth to Eternity in hell, time is indeed of the essence..

Hypocritical Christians, like me, exist everywhere. You claim to know GOD, but deny him by the way you live. Worship Him in spirit, but not in truth. Sing songs of adoration, and yet hate your neighbour. Say you gotta skip class to attend a CF meeting, say you've got to put down a responsibility so you can worship-lead at a concert. Are you serving you, or are you serving God?

Time to wake up, or you and I are going to end up in hell. I don't want to hear the Father saying 'Depart from me, evildoer'.. What's the point of spending Sundays under a steeple,in a church-masquerade-play, and yet you can't spend a cent of your pocket money in helping the needy. What is the church? a museum for saints, or a hospital for sinners?

It's hard to be a christian, but never not worth the cost.

No comments: