Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

W3!rd

Being weird has it's benefits, no doubt. Imagine if the world was filled with normal people in a normal environment. Normal being defined as non-weird. Imagine a normal probability distribution(for the maths people), if there were no outliers, ugh! You'll NEVER, mark my words, NEVER change the world if you stay normal. Ever.

Albert Einstein was a weirdo. Guess what, he changed the world!
Isaac Newton too. Guess what, he changed the world!
And I believe that Jesus too is.. The hated ones were His friends, and the desert was his bed. He was despised, never truly loved; all the affection in the world for Him was because they wanted something, and then.. they crucified Him.

So I must be weird; there is no other way. No turning back. I must be hated by the world as it is, despised, never loved; and then crucified for Him on the cross He has provided for me.


I have decided, to follow Jesus
No one go with me, still I will follow
The cross before me, the world behind me
No turning back, no turning back.

No comments: