Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sigh

It's a sigh. I don't quite know what kind of sigh it is. Don't know if it's a sigh of relief, or a sigh of frustration, or a sigh of confusion. It's a sigh!

I wonder if it's a tool, an inner mechanism for humans to sigh, made by God to let us reflect our deep emotions of joy and pain as a physical manifestation.

Yet, I'm sighing. Been an unproductive week. Been slacking. Been finding problems with motivating myself to perform well. I was sighing because I wish I was more keen on studies. Now I'm sighing because I'm confused with my priorities. Am I lacking motivation for studies because I'd rather be motivated for building friendships with my Uni friends? Am I prioritising my studies or my relationships. I'm confused! What do I want?

I want you, Jesus.

No comments: