Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Sunday, October 26, 2008

4:16AM

4:16AM.

It's early. Really early. Must have been yesterday evening's coffee, lights or temperature that woke me up so early.And put me to bed so late.

Sigh. What can I do? I'll just blog till I get crappy and then go to bed (you'll be able to tell when, I think).

I was s'pposed to be up at 7am and taking a bus to Hentian Kajang to get to a friend's place for a ride to a church. Sunday Service, actually, as I have already missed evening service back home yesterday night. This was my first full week away from home in UKM. Yeah yeah, so pampered. Aha. What. Home's always where the heart is. Miss my mommy.

Listening to Blue Tree right now. Blue Tree's the Irish band from which the song 'God of this city' was originally written. Right now, it's an amazing hymn playing. [Hums along...]



..........When I survey the wondrous cross
....................On which the Prince of Glory died
......................My richest gain I count but loss
.............And pour contempt on all my pride
.............................................................................................
...........Forgetting not that I should boast
...................save in the death of Christ my LORD
..........................................All the big things that charm me most
....................................I sacrifice them to His blood
..............................................................................
..................................See from His head, His hands, his feet
................Sorrow and love, flow mingled down
...................did ever such love and sorrow meet
...............................or thorns compose so rich a crown
..........................................................................................................
................................Were the whole realm of nature mine
.........................that were an offering far too small
........................................Love so amazing, so divine
.............Demands my soul, my life, my all
.............................



4:32AM.
I'm currently talking to Jia Yi, who's over at England studying medicine.. Say's she misses mamak food. Okay, so maybe telling her I have it everyday wasn't such a good idea. Was it?
Just got a reply. She's skipping dinner for the library. Whoa.


ANYWAY.

Let's discuss UKM.
Come to think about it. I don't regret being here, not one single bit.
God's always got His hand on me, and it's as if I could literally envision Him nurturing me, allowing 'vector' circumstances(circumstances of different magnitudes and directions) to happen just so I could be here. I'm beginning to discover a new purpose in being here.

Two events that really directed me here:
1. Cellphone ringing during a JPA interview in which I did well. TWICE!
2. Forgetting to send a reply to NUS on time. NUS isn't an easy university to enter.

To do the two things above would be foolish of me, one could describe it.
I describe it as an amazingly divine work of art.

Being here, I look back at life(aiyer, so old already...) and see so many beautiful chapters being written about me by God's own hands. Who am I, that He should even bother planning my life for me. The God who exists outside of time, who can bend time, loves me. I mean, c'mon. Talk practical. Why bother, really?

Now that you can't find a solid logical reason, then it's time to stop reasoning God. He's beyond reasoning. No I don't mean He's out of control. But if you take it literally, God is out of our control. Ahaha. Oh no, crappy-talk-phase is beginning.




4:53AM. Currently listening to: To Know Your Name-Hillsongs United

Hmm...

My mind is blank. And my fingers are about to fire blanks. Time to sleep. I hope. Good-dusk. =)

No comments: