Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Precious Presence

The Psalms in bite size
Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me,
for in you my soul takes refuge,
I will take refuge in the shadow of Your wings until the disaster has passed.
I cry out to the God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me.
God sends his love and faithfulness.
I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, reaching to the skies
O my Strength, I watch for you;
you O God, are my fortress, my loving God.
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD,
my confidence since youth.
But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.



Give thanks with a grateful heart,
Give thanks to the Holy One,
Give thanks, because He's given
Jesus Christ His Son,

And now let the weak say I am strong,
let the poor say I am rich,
because of what the Lord has done for me.
Give thanks.

Thank You, God, for Your promises, your deeds, and your faithfulness from before my birth till all eternity.

Jesus, Your name be lifted high.

No comments: