Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Locations of Love

I can say, it is well. Well with my soul that He has made all things beautiful. Well with my soul that all things are in His time. Well with my soul that His living word endures forever..

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is not self-seeking. Love is GOD.

And I sometimes wonder, why do I struggle so hard to find love in all the wrong places, when I know I have the one true source?
Why do I settle for second best sometimes? (I'm not only talking about relationships; it applies to everyday decisions)

Why is it so hard to love (obey) Jesus?

9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.




at this point after posting, I find the title quite the acronym. LoL.

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOL XD

Ally said...

LOL!

haha :) Good post. I do wonder too.... must be the human side of us ey.