Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fallen ON love..

I fell on love... in this post's context, love is and only is the toilet floor.

WELL. I NEEDED A CATCHY BLOG TITLE TO GET READERS RIGHT. Hire me, all ye ad companies!

OKOK.. so the story is; Last Sunday, I woke up earlier than anticipated (my alarm was set to 6.30, but my mom got me up at 6.20) .. I hit the showers of course. I was back-up vocalist in FGA Serdang Community Center that morning, it was the opening day and also my first time back-up singing for a church... so it was rather unnerving..

- at this point you may or may not guess why I fell -

My alarm went off. So without my glasses on I went back to my room to turn it off in case my brother wakes up. UNPAID KINDNESS!
- at this point you may think I fell when I tried to get into my room. No. -

So anyway, I turned it off and came out at a rather moderate velocity. I fell. My chin knocked the edge of the floor tile, which was elevated above the toilet floor.. So embarassing. Good thing I wasn't at camp or UKM or something.

Wish I had a camera to take a photo of my first chin injury.
Nothing much apart from that really. Just:
Two bruises
Minor chest trauma resulting in cough
and probably a thousand other dead cells...

So I fallen on love.
haha.

2 comments:

Liz said...

LAME DaviE...........>.<

Hope everything's okay though. Don't wanna have a crack in your nice floor all cos of you. Ish. Poor floor.

ahaha Kidding. Hope YOU're okay..:)

Unknown said...

WAO!!!

HOW I WISH I WAS THeRe!!!