Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

How we express humans mathematically

Align CenterChoices are merely variables in the same parenthesis , together defining a function called character. Parameterise those choices wisely!!

Note: people usually parameterise it with respect to time. So make the best use of your time!

ƒ(choice 1, choice 2) = (choice1)² ± (choice2) ± constant = character..


Please study chapter six(or was it four) of your pure math in the STPM syllabus (functions of a variable) first before trying to grasp the depth of the above statement. HAHA

9 comments:

Jyannie said...

accessing form6 math...

brain... cannot... compute... hahaha

Liz said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Don't ever ever ever EVER mention Form 6 Maths to me again.

EVER.

I mean it.

David Leong Kin Ming said...

Form 6 Maths to me again.

EVER.

I mean it.

Ally said...

You're SUCH a NERD, David Leong!! :P :P

David Leong Kin Ming said...

Yes I am.. and I help to shape the scientific future, unlike the non-nerds who waste theirs. hahahaha

Unknown said...

0.o!!!

Josef said...

hahhahaa, i kinda remember sorta having some of that in our sylabus

Liz said...

You're super duper LAME David Leong Kin Ming.
Up till almost 21 years of my life, I have yet to meet someone as lame as YOU.
Ish.
But knowing you, you would take this as a compliment and thank me and be extremely proud to be called that.
Kan?? >.<

David Leong Kin Ming said...

Yeah I'm used to it already... LAME and HANDSOME too... haha