Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Encouragement Blog

You know you run out post ideas when your posts start with your blogtitles. My blogging interest, and frequency has decreased, with the latter as the result of the former.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some inspiration. Need some peer pressure, need a fresh new experience. Back when I started this blog, I intended for it to be a place of encouragement, not some crap-unloading junkyard. But as every artist knows, inspiration isn't easy to get. Where do I hunt?

Anyway.

Happy 52nd anniversary Malaysia! but as for me, my freedom came about 2009 years ago.. Praise GOD!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I think every blogger goes through that phase. XD

David Leong Kin Ming said...

ya i knowwwwwwwwww......... walao eh.. it's like a drought

David Leong Kin Ming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.