Credits to:

http://www.deviantart.com

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Waiting to be graceful

We only live 24 hours a day, 168 hours a week, 720 hours a month, and the redundant list goes on. There is only so much that we can do. How fallible we are when it comes to self discipline. Procrastination, laziness (ie, Facebook, Computer Games), that we miss out on so much of His blessings. Alas, disobedience to God in terms of our time forbids so much of his great blessings. Worst of all, doubting that God will never leave us nor forsake us. How terrible it is to doubt his inerrant character, it's like saying He might have made a mistake somewhere. Such faithlessness.. such worry.

Yet, there is a pair of loving arms waiting to be extended to me, in the bosom of my Lord my Saviour. In His embrace, what do I have to worry? It reminds me that He is my portion, it reminds me that nothing else matters in the light of Him. O Sweet Jesus, what are you thinking of now?

LORD, thanks for waiting just to show your graciousness to me. Each moment of life does not go uninspected because of your great love. Teach me to hate faithlessness, to shun doubt, for that is not fitting for Your people. Your tender heart Jesus, waits to hear my grief, let me pour them into Your patient ear. What am I afraid of when You're around?

No comments: